Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Once upon a time...

"Thank you for being my first love.
I love you, Na!"
"Thank you for loving me.
I love you more, Bert!"
"Love you most... Don't leave me!"
"I won't..."


"Love you, Bert..."
"Sorry, I'm with her now..."
"Didn't you say, you love me?"
"I DID. Sorry..."
"Will you miss me?"
"Sorry... I do not know."

"Sorry! I'm selfish. Please, forgive me..."
"..."
"I love you! Give me one chance to prove it!"
"Promise me you will not 
leave me again"
"I will keep my words!"

"Break up?"
"She's better than you..."
"Should I hold you, Bert?"
"You should not. Goodbye..."
"You are and will always be
the hardest goodbye"

"I was wrong. Forgive me. 
Give me a second chance!"
"..."
"I love you!!"
"Will you break my heart once again?"
"I swear I will not. I promise!"

"When will you go to Perth?"
"I'm here. PERTH!"
"You are always be my hardest goodbye, Bert."
"Don't leave me alone..."
"You begged me not to leave you, 
but you always did.
You promised me, but acted otherwise..."




"My first and my last. My love of my life.
The one who warm my days and heart.
She deserves the best, God!"
"I love him. But God, You love him more"



Human can only PLAN it but God DECIDES it!

No comments:

Post a Comment